Early bird fee (by April 25, 2018 via bank transfer) is 320 euro.
Regular fee (by May 25, 2018 via bank transfer or on site payment by cash or credit card) is 420 euro.
Fee for undergraduate or graduate students without PhD status is 200 euro.
Fee will include:
- admission to all sessions
- transportation from/to Rome airports
- shuttle service from/to affiliated hotels
- guided tour of underground laboratory
- abstract booklet
- welcome party and lunches
- social dinner
Bank transfer information:
- beneficiary name: INFN – Conto Congressi e Foresterie LNGS
- bank name: Banca UNICREDIT – Filiale di Frascati
- address: Via Enrico Fermi, 40 – Frascati, Italy
- account # 102577667
- IBAN: IT 13 V 02008 39105 000102577667
- BIC / SWIFT: UNCRITM1385
- reason for payment (very important!): NIC 2018 – conference fee – name and surname
Bank transfers must be free of all expenses, which should be covered by the remitter.
Payments are collected by INFN that will issue receipts as by national law.
Receipts of payment can be collected on site when registering at the registration desk. If a scanned copy of receipt is needed in advance, the participant should send an email to the organizing committee. Receipt will be released after confirmation that bank transfer is cleared.
If an invoice (instead of a receipt) is needed, addressed to the Institute instead of the participant, it must be requested sending an email to the organizing committee. Please note that prior to release an invoice, the INFN main administration will require the following information:
- name and surname of participant
- name and address of your home institute
- VAT number
Please note that both receipts and invoices cannot be cancelled, released twice or substituted / exchanged.
Click on the button below to go to Indico registration form. Please note that an Indico account is required in order to register for the conference.